HOME / ABOUT ME / / TARA-VELS / FOOD TRIPS





I'm The Girl But Not Your Girl

       


Behind my wall,
I was a girl, who you like to bully,
 Listen to you when you feel so badly,
Lost my ego just to be with you comfortably,
And stick on you even it sounds carelessly

Behind my wall,
I tried to understand your flaws
I appreciated your simple hello’s
 Ignored the harsh joke of yours
But still I felt that you did was just for a show

On your wall,
I feel so confused with colorful words
You wrapped me that I fell so secured
But unintentionally, I’m so injured
Aren’t you feel or you’re just so scared?

On your wall,
There’s the truth you said
I was so naive but scared
I was shot by your voice, I was dead
Emotionally, terrified with uncured bleed.

Our walls,
I assumed there’s a love battle
Our feelings of wanting to get better
Now the truth chasing what's matter
about the friendship that call to be together.

I’ll try to make my wall away from you. I know you will call me stalker, go! I will not deny. It’s the only way I can do to keep my smile on my face.

No comments: