HOME / ABOUT ME / / TARA-VELS / FOOD TRIPS





WALLING

        We have days that we don't like our personality. We don't like to talk. All we want is to travel with no destination. We want to scream and explain! But we Can't. In fact, I don't know how and why, it is messed just like my mind. It is not easy to keep in silent but we have to. 

I can't turn back the times,
and I admitted that for now you are a chaos on my thoughts
'coz I was a statue when you are there.
You poisoned my heart for giving me wrong signals,
One day, time will come
when we are not too busy, when we are old enough, 
I would run to you 
If it this would be the same
And I would hug you telling I can be the one who will steal your surname.


          For now, I want to you to understand and I will do the same. I will not put in my mind that your words are for me and I don't want you to think that I match my phrases to you. But please, I feel hurt, so please be that way or not.





No comments: